Are you a fan of music and want your wedding to reflect your unique style? Decorate your special day with these sheet music paper roses.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
This one is for all the movie buffs out there. Here is a list of 15 beautiful musical selections from various movies that may be the perfect compliment to your contemporary wedding.
1. The Twilight Saga – “Bella’s Lullaby” – Carter Burwell
2. Braveheart – “For the Love of a Princess” – James Horner
3. Lord of the Rings – “May It Be” – Howard Shore
4. Gladiator – “Elysium” – Hans Zimmer
5. Phantom of the Opera – “All I Ask of You” - Webber/Hart
6. The Wizard of Oz – “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” –Alren/Harburg
7. Titanic – “My Heart Will Go On” – James Horner
8. Dances With Wolves – “The Love Theme” – John Barry
9. The Last of the Mohicans – “The Kiss” – Trevor Jones
10. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button – “Benjamin and Daisy” - Alexandre Despla
11. Big Fish – “Finale” – Danny Elfman
12. Pirates of the Caribbean – “One Day” – Klaus Badelt
13. The Notebook – “The Lake” – Aaron Zigman
14. The Patriot – “Ann and Gabriel” – John Williams
15. Forrest Gump – “I’m Forrest…Forrest Gump” – Alan Silvestri
Friday, September 21, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Have you heard the newest color craze? Mint….and what a beautiful shade. Mint is associated with something fresh, clean and strong, so what a great color choice for a wedding as all of these characteristics should be included in your wedding.
Beyond the wedding:
The shade of mint is fashionable to add to your wardrobe. When packing your honeymoon suitcase, remember to bring some key pieces in this shade. It will bring some of your wedding away with you!
Check out this link on my PINTEREST to see more of this great shade!!!!
What about me? Well, my birthday is in two weeks and I would like a MINT bike!! Check it out!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Ever go to a wedding and want a little of this and a little of that for dessert? One of the newest DIY craves is a candy bar during the reception. These are easy to create and can be color-coordinated to your theme. Fill some glass bowls of different sizes with different candies and you will have a great table (Glass bowls can be purchased for as low as one dollar at AC Moore). Placing a banner over your table or by your table adds a great look, these banners can even be color-coordinated. Check out etsy.com for these type of banners.